Weight loss is something we all try for- eat healthy, give up junk food, workout, take supplements and what not! Even after you have lost weight, you might still struggle with belly fat which is the toughest to get rid of, especially fat in the lower belly. There are a lot of abs exercises that are recommended for a flat belly but ginger tea can accelerate the process! Below is how you can make ginger tea along with its benefits:
- Ginger helps us burn fat, improve digestion, and prevent fluid retention and inflammation.
- Not only can ginger help with weight maintenance in general, it can also keep that pesky belly fat at bay.
- Ginger helps fight fat cells in the body especially in the belly area.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of ginger help in easing the inflammations that promote weight loss.
- Ginger also prevents fluid retention that prevents bloating!
- Ginger tea has great anti-microbial and immunity boosting properties that helps keep general infections and allergies at bay.
Things you need: To make ginger water/tea, you need 1-inch fresh ginger root and 1 cup of water. That is it!
Procedure: Add ginger slices to a cup of hot water and let it steep for 5-10 mins. Strain the ginger slices and consume warm. For added flavor, add lemon or honey if you like.
Caution – Certain groups of people that should avoid ginger consumption as it can interact with other medication and can worsen certain health conditions. If you taking any medications then kindly consult with your doctor before making any changes in your diet.